Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Rest of Elijah's Newborn Photos...

I have already shared a couple of Elijah's newborn photos through the mother's day and father's day blog posts, but here are a couple more favs of our little man. I decided I wanted newborn photos seriously last minute....like after he was already in the world last minute. I had no idea I was supposed to schedule a tentative time before he was born with a photographer...whoops. I blame this on having incredible photography friends that I mooch off of for big life events. 

Anyways, insert Kim Brantley Photography to the rescue. Our little guy was growing like a weed and I really wanted to photograph him before he was man-size while he was still little. She graciously worked us in despite my poor planning, invited us to her incredible garage studio in the Birmingham area, made us feel right at home, and exhibited the most patience I have ever seen with a garage temperature set in the 80's to keep our little guy nice and cozy while he was naked. It's pretty incredible to see her work. I would have given up about 5 minutes into trying to capture some of these images. She also had our images ready super quickly. Don't let my posting at 10 weeks fool ya...I have had these babies sitting around since before Mother's Day.....AAANNNNDDD she was super affordable. Could not recommend her more highly!

Without further ado...Elijah Hamilton Fee at 10 days new.












No comments:

Post a Comment